Thursday, November 14, 2013

I love Fall!


Isn't the fall weather and bright crunchy leaves the best?

A few weekends ago we met up with some friends at Larriland where we feasted on fresh apple fritters, turkey legs, and hot cider. We also enjoyed a hay ride through a haunted forest and the pumpkin fields. It was lovely.




That same weekend we enjoyed roasted marshmallows at the fire pit for Megan's 2nd Birthday.

Halloween was uneventful but we made sure to dress up anyway. We don't get any trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood so we grabbed take-out and enjoyed a horror movie on the projector.


A hike at Great Falls last weekend was enjoyable despite the crisp air.


When we're not outside we are found tackling our "to do before baby" list. Christopher installed electrical outlets in all of the bathrooms (!), which is an accomplishment for someone who has never done any electrical work before! Previously the only outlets in there were in the ugly light fixtures, so these are a welcome change. The nursery is a little over halfway painted. We are feeling pretty good about what we have accomplished so far but we will see how much more gets done... I find myself needing to put my feet up a little more often as my pregnancy progresses.


I am happy to report that my daily headaches are finally gone! They went away a few weeks ago at about week 24. I will be 27 weeks pregnant this Sunday. Now I am beginning to struggle with getting a full night's sleep. Oh well, it's all worth it!

Next up is Thanksgiving and boy am I excited for turkey and all the fixings! And of course to spend time with family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment